FOB: Midwest warehouse
- Swivel Construction — 3/8" thick forged steel mounting plate and horn base. Legs 1/4" x 2".
- Kingpin — Integrally forged with mounting plate, guaranteed for life, 3/4" diameter. Slotted nuts secured by cotter pin for positive locking.
- Main Load Bearing — Hamilton Precision Integrated HPI thrust bearing with outside diameter of 3-1/2"; raceways hardened to 58-62HRC and ground to surface finish 16 micro inches.
- Secondary Load Bearing — Precision tapered thrust bearing counteracts radial thrust, 3/4".
- Axle — Bolt and nut type, 1/2".
- Lubrication Fittings — Ball-check type in swivel assembly and wheel hubs with tapered or straight roller bearings.
- Top plate: 4-1/2" x 6-1/2", slotted bolt holes.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
Featured Wheel Bearings:
Precision Ball Bearings - double sealed, maintenance free, superior rollability aids manual applications, not recommended if shock loading is prevalent.
Precision Tapered Roller Bearings - best for most severe heavy duty and power-towed applications.
Straight Roller Bearing - traditional anti-friction bearing, best for manual applications where shock loading (but no side thrust) is prevalent.