SD60 Skewed Wheel Diverter Conveyor
Supplier: Roach Conveyors
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Skewed Wheel Diverter Conveyor Features:
- Belts: 1/4" dia. round polyurethane.
- Drive Wheels: 2-1/2" O.D. x 3/4" face polyurethane, quantity as required, driven by 1/4" dia. polyurethane belts.
- Drive Shaft: 1-3/16" dia.
- Air Cylinder: Double action.
- Air Controls: Single solenoid valve. 60-80 PSI required.
- Frame Assembly: Designed to mount into 196CALR and 796 line shaft driven conveyor.
- Diversion Angle: 30°, 45° and 90°. Guard rails on take-away spur conveyor may be required at various angles.
- Rate: Up to 60 sorts per minute.
- Bearings: Heavy duty, lubricated, ball bearing unit with cast iron housings.
- Speed: 60-180 FPM, constant. Other speeds available. Consult factory.
- Motor Drive: 1/2 HP Super "E" motor (230/460/3).
- Capacity: 50 lbs. per ft.; maximum unit load not to exceed 150 lbs.
- Model Info