SH402 Truck Shelters
Manufacturer: Rotary Products
SH402 Truck Shelters from Rotary Products allow full access of docked trailers, unlike a Compression Seal which may take up some space on the sides due to the pad overlapping the truck opening. All units are equipped with full length, safety yellow guide stripes for proper alignment of the trailer.
Rotary Product SH402 Truck Shelters are the best in the industry. The lumber is treated for all weather conditions, and Rotary Products has gone the extra mile by using Six support trusses on each side of the shelter in leiu of the standard industry specs of only Four. Seal is formed along the sides and top of trailer when the vertical and top panels are pushed inward by the trailer. We design our shelters for lasting strength, and durability by adding steel angles in every corner of construction. These steel angle brackets, and our high tear duroprene vinyl curtains make our product the best in the industry!
- Dock height is 4'
- Full access, rigid shelter
- Bumpers of heavy steel protect the unit
- Accommodates carriers 12' to 13', 6" high
- Light-transmitting panels in top and sides
- 2" x 4" and 2" x 6" treated wood frame pieces
- Header and vertical curtains with steel stays are heavy vinyl laminated, reinforced fabric and heavy fabric overlays on the wear areas
- Header curtain height is 3' the front opening is 7'6" W x 8' H
- Overall size is 11'6" x 11' x either 18", 24" or 30" deep
- Units are designed to accommodate trucks 8' wide as well as the newer 8'6" wide trucks