FOB: East Coast warehouse
Scale-equipped Vertical-Lift Drum Pourers
allow you to weigh your drum while you pour to dispense precise amounts as needed. No need for a separate weighing station. You control the drum pouring angle and height while you dispense. The compact base and quality components of this drum handler make it easy to maneuver.
Morse Scale-Equipped Vertical-Lift Drum Pourers Features:
Two Types of Scales
- Single-Stage Vertical-Lift Drum Pourers allow you to pour a drum up to 60" high
- Two-Stage Vertical-Lift Drum Pourers allow you to pour a drum up to 106" high
- You control the lifting height and pouring angle
- Power lift and tilt options
- 360 degree tilt control in either direction
- Models available with spark resistant parts, and Stainless Steel construction.
- Capacity: 800-lbs. full drum, 500-lbs. half-full drum
The scales are simple to use and to read enabling accurate batching by weight. The touch pads include numbers for tare entry. Four load cells accurately sense the weight regardless of the tilt angle of the drum. Battery saving “sleep” mode turns indicator off when scale is not in use. Display weight to 0.1-lbs. (or set to diplay metric units). Accuracy of +/-0.2%.
Features an intrinsically safe, ultra low power intensity (ULPI) indicator for use in many hazardous areas, approved for all classes, groups and divisions of N.E.C. hazardous environment classifications. The hand pumped or air powered drum handler with this intrinsically safe weighing system may be used in many hazard areas where ordinary electric powered equipment would be prohibited. Comes with battery pack and 115V 60Hz charger. Order option T-220-50 for 220V 50Hz battery pack and charger.
Economical general purpose instrument for use in a variety of weighing applications. NOT for use in hazardous areas. Powered by six ordinary alkaline D-cell batteries.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!