Series BC Combination Brake Casters - 6 inch Diameter
Supplier: Hamilton Caster
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
- Swivel Construction — Cold formed top plate from 3/16" thick steel. Legs formed from 1/8" thick steel.
- Kingpin — 7/8" diameter bolt with separate lock nut.
- Main and Secondary Load Bearings — Two full rows of steel balls rotate in separate heat treated raceways.
- Axle — 1/2" diameter bolt with lock nut.
- Lubrication Fittings — In swivel assembly and in hubs of roller bearing wheels, except as noted.
- Top plate: 4" x 4-1/2", slotted bolt holes.
Featured Wheel Bearings:
- Precision Ball Bearings - double sealed, maintenance free, superior rollability aids manual applications, not recommended if shock loading is prevalent.
- Straight Roller Bearing - traditional anti-friction bearing, best for manual applications where shock loading (but no side thrust) is prevalent.
- Delrin Bearings - chemical and corrosion resistant plastic-type bearing
- Model Info