Series CH Champion Casters - 10 inch Diameter
Supplier: Hamilton Caster
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Hamilton's Champion Casters were designed to match popular industry mounting plate, bolt hole and overall height specifications. However, the precision tapered thrust bearing and guaranteed-for-life integrally forged kingpin design make it superior to the double ball race casters in its class.
- Swivel Construction — 3/8" thick drop forged steel mounting plate; 3/8"x 3" precision laser cut steel legs welded inside and outside to forged steel horn base.
- Kingpin — 1" diameter integrally forged with mounting plate guaranteed for life and threaded for 1" diameter lock nut.
- Main Load Bearing — CNC-machined 3-3/4" diameter raceway; hardened and polished steel balls.
- Secondary Load Bearing — 1" precision tapered thrust bearing counteracts radial thrust.
- Product Finish - Powder Coated - Caster rigs are powder coated with Hamilton’s new Platinum Powder, a metallic HAA Polyester providing a premium look and excellent durability for both interior and exterior environments.
- Axle — 3/4" diameter hex head with lock nut.
- Lubrication Fittings — Ball-check type in swivel assembly and in wheel hubs with tapered or straight roller bearings.
- Top plate: 5-1/4" x 7-1/4", slotted bolt holes.
Featured Wheel Bearings:
Precision Ball Bearings - double sealed, maintenance free, superior rollability aids manual applications, not recommended if shock loading is prevalent.
Precision Tapered Roller Bearings - best for most severe heavy duty and power-towed application.
Straight Roller Bearing - traditional anti-friction bearing, best for manual applications where shock loading (but no side thrust) is prevalent.
- Model Info