Series EHD Precision Extra Heavy Duty Casters - 6 inch Diameter
Supplier: Hamilton Caster
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
- Swivel Construction — 1/2" thick drop forged steel mounting plate; 3/8" x 3" plate steel legs welded inside and outside to forged steel horn base.
- Kingpin — 1" diameter integrally forged with mounting plate guaranteed for life and threaded for 1" diameter lock nut.
- Main Load Bearing — Hamilton Precision Integrated HPI thrust bearing with outside diameter of 5-5/16"; raceways hardened to 58-62HRC and ground to surface finish 16 micro inches.
- Secondary Load Bearing — 1" precision tapered thrust bearing counteracts radial thrust.
- Axle — 3/4" diameter hex head with lock nut.
- Lubrication Fittings — Ball-check type in swivel assembly and in wheel hubs with tapered or straight roller bearings.
- Swivel top plate: 6-1/8" x 7-1/2", swivel bolt hole spacing: 4-1/8" x 6-1/8".
- Rigid top plate: 5-1/2" x 7-1/2", rigid bolt hole spacing: 4-1/8" x 6-1/8".
Featured Wheel Bearings:
Precision Ball Bearings - double sealed, maintenance free, superior rollability aids manual applications, not recommended if shock loading is prevalent.
Precision Tapered Roller Bearings - best for most severe heavy duty and power-towed applications.
Straight Roller Bearing - traditional anti-friction bearing, best for manual applications where shock loading (but no side thrust) is prevalent.
- Model Info