Series GS General Service Casters - 8 inch Diameter
Supplier: Hamilton Caster
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
- Swivel Construction — Cold forged steel mounting plate and horn base. Legs 1/4" plate steel, formed for increased strength and continuously welded to horn base.
- Kingpin — Permanent rivet type, 5/8" diameter heat treated steel.
- Main and Secondary Load Bearings — Hardened and polished steel balls rotate in two smoothly coined, case hardened raceways.
- Axle — 1/2" diameter bolt with lock nut.
- Lubrication Fittings — In swivel assembly and to roller bearings in most wheels.
- Top plate: 4-1/2" x 6-1/4", slotted bolt holes.
Featured Wheel Bearings:
- Precision Ball Bearings - double sealed, maintenance free, superior rollability aids manual applications, not recommended if shock loading is prevalent.
- Straight Roller Bearings - traditional anti-friction bearing, best for manual applications where shock loading (but no side thrust) is prevalent.
- Model Info