Series HS2 Forged Steel Dual Wheel Casters - 8 inch Diameter
Manufacturer: Hamilton Caster
FOB: Midwest warehouse
Ideal for moving extremely heavy loads.
- Swivel Construction — all models have forged steel mounting plate and horn base with integrally forged kingpins and precision tapered thrust bearings. Legs 1/4" thick.
- Kingpin — integrally forged with mounting plate, guaranteed for life, 3/4" diameter.
- Main Load Bearing — large diameter raceway CNC-machined for hardened and polished steel balls.
- Axle — bolt and nut type: 1/2" diameter grade 5.
- Lubrication Fittings — Ball-check type in swivel assembly and in wheel hubs with tapered or straight roller bearings.
- Swivel top plate: 4-1/2" x 6-1/2", slotted bolt holes.
- Rigid top plate: 6-1/4" x 6-1/2", slotted bolt holes.
Featured Wheel Bearings:
Precision Ball Bearings - double sealed, maintenance free, superior rollability aids manual applications, not recommended if shock loading is prevalent.
Precision Tapered Roller Bearings - best for most severe heavy duty and power-towed applications.
Straight Roller Bearing - traditional anti-friction bearing, best for manual applications where shock loading (but no side thrust) is prevalent.