Series WW Whirlaway Casters - 6 inch Diameter
Supplier: Hamilton Caster
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
The Whirlaway Series is the cold forged companion to the MS, GS, and 52 Series, but scaled down for 1-1/2" wide wheels. The two separate coined and case hardened raceways, joined by a heat treated rivet kingpin, make Whirlaway Swivel Casters top performers and sellers in the 500-600 lb. duty class.
Rugged 1/4" thick mounting plates are ideal for distortion-free welding to all types of mobile equipment, or bolt them on through slotted holes that fit two popular template patterns. All Series WW casters sport bright zinc plated finish.
- Swivel Construction — Cold forged steel mounting plate and horn base. Legs 1/4" plate steel, contoured to increase strength and welding area to the horn base.
- Kingpin — 5/8" diameter orbitally formed rivet.
- Main and Secondary Load Bearings — Hardened and polished steel balls rotate in two heat treated raceways.
- Axle — 1/2" diameter bolt with lock nut.
- Lubrication Fittings — In swivel assembly and to roller bearings in most wheels.
- Model Info