The Sidewinder 6
is a heavy-duty, semi-automatic stretch wrapper with a 6000 lb. capacity. Rated for 24 hour continuous duty, it can be manufactured with expanded towers for taller loads, extended bases for larger loads, and split frames for odd-sized larger loads. Sidewinder 6 Stretch Wrapper is also available with a 30" film carriage, cold packs, freezer packs, and dual turntables for greater throughput.
- Panel controlled film tension adjustment
- TOC feature (Top Over-Wrap Control)
- Cycle pause control
- Turntable jog control
- Carriage pause control (banding)
- Corner compensation
- FILM SAVR: EZ-LOAD powered pre-stretch with anti-static rollers
- Photo electric load height sensing
- Average cycle time 2 min (based on 3 bottom & 3 top wraps)
- Maximum load size -- 50"x 50" x 83" (LP), 50" x 50" x 74" (HP)
- Turntable height: high profile: 12-7/16" low profile: 3-3/16"
- Plate steel channel with steel tube reinforcement
- All welded steel construction
- Dual LED wrap counters
- Machine operational diagnositcs
- Steel-It paint provides scratch resistant surfaces and prevents corrosion
- Allen-Bradley Micrologix PLC
- 6,000 lb. load capacity
- Upgradeable to 8,000 lbs. for heavier loads.
- A variety of access ramps to assist loading of pallet
- Extended base frames for additional turning clearance for oversized pallets
- Tower height and turntable capacity upgrades
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Top platen device used to stabilize tall or light unstable loads for rotation
- Brake roller carriage for running netting film
- Cold packs and freezer packs for cold temperatures
- AFTD (Automatic Film Tear Device) - automatically tears the film at the end of the cycle
- Adjustable roping guide
- Anti-static rollers
- Wrap-N-Weigh configuration available to combine wrapping and weighing into one operation