R&M Spacemaster EX electric wire rope hoist
is the hazardous location version of the industry leading Spacemaster SX hoist. An innovative design that includes a large drum diameter gives the Spacemaster EX hoists the lowest headrooms and best wheel loads in the industry, while providing near true vertical lift with single reeving, as well as exceptional hook approaches and heights of lift.
Standard Hoist Configuration
Standard Hoist Features
- Low headroom, normal headroom and double girder.
- 1-1/2—20 ton [1600—20,000 kg] capacities.
- Lifts starting at 13ft [4m] to 324ft [99m] and beyond.
- Lift speeds 10/1.5—62/10 fpm [3/0.5—19/3 m/min.].
- 460, 575/3/60 or 380/3/50 supply.
- ASME H3 or ASME H4 duty [FEM 1Am, 2m, or 3m] ratings.
- For Class I group C&D Division 2 Applications.
- Temperature classification is T3.
- Single reeved or double reeved.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Two speed hoist with 6:1 ratio, contactor control.
- Hoist motor is class F insulated, 60% effective duty and thermally protected.
- Low maintenance, sealed hoist brake.
- Two speed trolley with 4:1 ratio, contactor control.
- Electro-mechanical load limit switch.
- 2-position hoist limit switch.
- IP55/NEMA 4, 7 rated control panel.
- CSA C/US approved.
- Approx. 40:1 drum to rope diameter ratio for extended rope life.
- Rope guide with spring loaded pressure roller.
- Trolley motor with compact disc brake.
- Trolley bumpers Mainline contactor
- 115 Volt control transformer.
- Push-button assembly and pendant
- Available options: bronze coated load hook; bronze trolley wheels.