FOB: Midwest warehouse
Featured Wheel Bearings:
Precision Ball Bearings
- Swivel Construction — 1/4" thick forged stainless steel mounting plate; 1/4" x 2" plate steel legs robotically welded inside and outside to forged stainless steel horn base.
- Kingpin — Sturdy 3/4" diameter integrally forged with mounting plate, threaded for lock nut.
- Main Load Bearing — Machined raceway with 3/8" diameter stainless steel balls.
- Secondary Load Bearing — Machined raceway with 5/16" diameter stainless steel balls.
- Axle — Stainless steel, 1/2" diameter hex head with lock nut.
- Lubrication Fittings — Stainless steel ball-check type in swivel assembly.
- Swivel top plate: 4" x 5", slotted bolt holes.
- Rigid top plate: 4" x 4-1/2", slotted bolt holes.
- double sealed, maintenance free, superior rollability aids manual applications, not recommended if shock loading is prevalent.
- chemical and corrosion resistant plastic-type bearing.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!