Steel Dock Boards provides a safe ramp for heavy-duty loading dock applications. Our fully welded Steel Dock Boards are designed to assist you in loading and unloading freight with a forklift at your loading dock. Our dockboards feature all-welded steel construction and capacities from 15,000 to 40,000 lbs.
All steel dock boards are manufactured and tested in compliance with ANSI Standard MH30.2. Constructed of anti-skid diamond tread surface with high-visibility beveled curbs for maximum safety. Heavy-duty all-welded steel is ideal for frequent traffic.
Selecting the proper dock board product for your application will improve product life, safety, and loading dock efficiency.
Steel Dock Board Features:
- Fold-down lifting loops
- Widths from 60" to 84"
- All-welded steel construction
- Capacities range from 15,000 to 40,000 lbs.
- 2 four-hole pin pockets placed on each edge
- Steel dock boards are held in position using two 1" stress-proof steel pins
- Simply select the proper pin hole location for use with conventional, refrigerated, or container trailers, or for below dock conditions
- When properly placed in the side pocket location holes, these pins hold the dock board firmly in place guarding against slippage
- Double-bend design
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- All Dockboards that are 14% grade are for Pallet Trucks and Electric Forklifts.
- All Dockboards that are 19% grade are for Forklifts only.