System 211 Inclined Conveyor for System 200 Trolleys
Railex System 211 Inclined Conveyors are specifically designed for garment manufacturers, garment distribution centers and uniform rentals to move trolleys between floors and between mezzanine and main floors.
• Suitable for continuous operation.
• High capacity, 37 ft./minute up, down or both.
• Elevation changes to 20' - Incline 30°
• Quiet, lubrication free operation.
• 1/3 - 3/4 hp, 115/208/220, 1or 3 phase
• Adjustable torque limiter
• Bi-directional pivoting pushers every 8'
• Adjustable take up
• Guard Rail for incline
• Trolley rail to match 1-1/16" or 1-5/16"
Specify: Electrical supply, change in elevation and rail size.
Optional: Electrical control package including push button stations.
• Full line sensor
• Pneumatic trolley feeder
Power Track: Enclosed
Chain: Ball bearing, nylon tired
Drive: 37 fpm
Take up: Adjustable
Pushers: Dual Pivoting
Bi-directional capability Incline: 30° standard
Duty: Continuous or Intermittent
- Model Info