FOB: East Coast Warehouse
Hilman T Series Individual Rollers are built for a wide range of operating conditions. These exceptional rollers are the no-frills type of rollers that, if necessary, can be easily modified to custom suit your application. It should be noted that this series is related to the Wide Body-Series and the Super Heavy Duty-Series (SHD) Hilman Rollers in that at a basic level the designs are all similar to one another.
Note: Hilman T-Series Individual Rollers have tops that are flush with the roller frame on all sides.
Typical T Series Rollers Applications:
- Ideal for cavity-mount type applications.
- Used in semi-permanent and permanent type applications, with or without guidance.
- Die Transfer Carts or as a bearing for a thermal expansion joint.
- Can provide the straight motion required for thermal expansion under a furnace or heat exchanger.
- Can be used as slides under nuclear shield doors.
- For use upside down as a conveyor in heavy die handling carts.
- Use in concrete forming for the casting and curing process.
- To aid in the launching of heavy segments.
- Can attach to a cradle for the launching of huge ships.
- Can act as a heavy duty wheel-like device to mobilize grandstand seats.
Standard Roller Designs:
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Engineered with a long, narrow top plate.
- Standard top plate sizes and mounting hole pattern (can be modified to customer specifications).
- Can have one or more modifications added to them to make a unique product.
- Range of capacity from 0.75 tons to 75 tons.
- Hilman Elastomeric Preload Pads are available in either fabric impregnated or neoprene form for each roller model.