Harrington TCS Cheetah Air Powered Hoists
have extremely fast and uniquely adjustable lifting and lowering speeds. These hoists are lightweight, compact, and have outstanding feathering ability making them a perfect fit for fastpaced assembly line and workstation crane applications.
These hoists are available in 1/4, 1/2 and 1 ton capacities with either pendant or cord control.
Features and Benefits
- Unlimited duty cycle: For continuous operation
- Spring-loaded multi-vane motor design: permits very fine feathering control
- Extremely fast lifting: For applications where speed is critical
- Extremely compact and lightweight body - cast aluminum body allows for easy operation, transportation and storage
- External speed adjustment screw: No tools required to set specific speeds
- Adjustable lifting and lowering speeds: Increases production capabilities
- Heavy-duty disc motor brake system: for reliable load support • Low Noise Levels: Adds to operator comfort
- Nickel plated load chain: Resistant to corrosion, abrasion and wear
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Capacity Range: 1/4 – 1 ton
- Standard Lift: 10' (longer lifts available)
- Standard Pendant or Cord Length: 4' less than lift (longer lengths available)
- Air Supply Pressure: 60 – 90 psi
- Air Lubrication: Minimum 10 to 15 drops of oil per minute (2-3cc/min.)
- Air Filtration: Maximum 5 micron air filter or finer required
- Air Inlet Port: 1/2" Npt
- Air Supply Hose Minimum Size: 1/2"
- Temperature Range: +14° – 140°F
- Chain Containers: optional Canvas or steel