Truck Actuated Dock Levelers
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Vestil Truck Actuated Dock Levelers offer:
- 55,000 psi high strength checker plate deck
- Toeguards on each side
- 2 molded bumpers, 5" W x 16" H x 2" D
- 12" long lip (extends 6-1/2" into truck)
- Service range of 12" above through 8" below dock
- Lift by-pass for safety
- Uniform capacity 20,000 lbs.
- Capacities to 100,000 lbs. available – contact Material Flow
This is a fully automatic loading ramp where there is no dock attendant needed. It consists of a lift by-pass for safety and toe guards on each side. As the truck backs against the twin actuating arms (bumpers) it pushes the carriage back. As the carriage goes back the deck goes up. When the carriage bumpers contact the dock, the deck floats down to rest on the trailer. When the truck pulls out, the deck returns to level supported position automatically.