U-Series Mechanical Dock Levelers
Manufacturer: Blue Giant
Quantity discounts available.
Blue Giant U-Series Mechanical Dock Lifts are simple to use: simply pull the release chain and let the heavy duty main lift springs go into action. The deck rises and the lip extends smoothly to the locked position. Then 'walk' the deck down to the truck bed and begin loading or unloading.
This dock leveler’s hold-down system is controlled by a 45,000 PSI precision-milled steel ratchet with 13 deep grooves and four pawls, offering strong locking capability. During loading and unloading, the friction disk brake enables the deck to seamlessly match the trailer height, minimizing cross-docking bounce. The increased contact surface with the disk brake creates even wear on the brake pads and results in greater hold while reducing maintenance requirements.
- Minimum of 6 U-beams channel deck supports.
- Deck flex up to 4" (101 mm) when under load.
- A maintenance strut that supports the deck and lip and facilitates under-deck maintenance and inspection.
- Yield-able lip safely collapses if struck while extended.
- Hold-down assembly matches dock movement with trailer suspension.
- Heavy-duty springs have a lifetime warranty.
- Ergonomic soft-pull chain requires only 3 lbs. (1.4 kg) of force to deploy the deck.
- Mechanical fall-safe legs limit platform free-fall.
- Blue Giant Assured Motion Float.
- Vehicle Restraint.
- 18" (457 mm) and 20" (508 mm) long lips.
- Brush and rubber weather seals.
- Full operating range metal toe guards.
- Pour-in pan to facilitate new construction.
- New construction pit kit.
Available in 30,000, 35,000, 40,000 and 45,000 lb. (13,636, 15,909, 18,144 and 20,454 kg) Rated Capacities