Unibilt Caterpillar Drives
Webb Unibilt® Caterpillar Drives are designed to provide maximum flexibility for all enclosed track power requirements in a single compact package.
Inverted drives are available upon request.
- Available in 300 or 750 lbs. drive size
- High-efficiency helical bevel gear reducer mounted to the drive shaft resulting in increased energy efficiency of nearly 98%
- The 300 lbs. drive has an economical wormgear reducer and is upgradable to a 750 lbs. drive
- Universal frame design – allows one design to be used for overhead, inverted, right or left hand drive configurations
- Standard inverter duty motor provides a variety of inverter options
- Low profile design – height reduction of 14" inches enables drive to fit into tight locations
- Fewer parts – direct-drive technology eliminates belts and sheaves from the drive, reducing maintenance requirements
- Innovative torque arm assembly (patent pending) allows for quick, easy and precise setting of the overload cut-off
- End yoke use is an optional built-in feature
- Model Info