Unibilt Conveyor Components
Webb Unibilt® Conveyor Components are high quality components for any Webb Unibilt Conveyor!
Extended H Attachment V16984
Extended H Attachment V16984 is used to extend the carrier or load away from the track for additional clearance when traveling vertically.
Spinner Attachment V21517
- Used where continuous rotation of product is necessary through a wash or paint finishing operation
- Ball bearing roller revolves against a flat bearing strip by the forward motion of the conveyors
Extended Rigid H Attachment
- Used primarily on conveyors with vertical travel
- Attachment holds the carrier or load away from the track when traveling vertically
- 8" inch offset is standard
NOTE: Special offsets can be fabricated to order.
90° Star Wheel Indexing Swivel Hook Assembly V8345
- 90° indexing swivel allows for carrier rotation in 90° degree increments with the use of a camming device
- Made of malleable iron
- Shipped loose in two pieces
- V16164 swivel and V6513 shank
Wheel Chain Attachments V16949
- Attachments are a heat treated high strength, drop forged steel that can be installed in the chain on nominal 8" inch centers as required
- Use of this unit increases individual load capacity to 250 lbs. per unit
Wheel Chain Attachments V16971
- Attachments have the same construction as V16949
- Also can have a 1/2" inch diameter shaft or bolt inserted in the frame
- Capacity: 250 lbs.
4 Wheel Chain Attachment V21064
- Attachments have the same construction as V16949 and V16971 but include a guide roller for stability when used in inverted applications
- Capacity: 250 lbs.
Inverted Chain Attachment Assembly with Load Bar V21067
- Assembly is used with a C hook application
- Attachments have the same construction as V21064
Lubrication: Brush Type Chain Oiler V20053 and V20058
- • Unibilt chain lubricators
- Provides oil lubrication to the guide and load wheel bearings, and to each pivot in the chain assembly
- Proper amount of lubricant can be regulated with an adjustable needle valve
- To assure adequate lubrication at each point without over-oiling and dripping
- Proper lubrication is necessary to maintain the low friction of the conveyor system, decrease system wear and maintenance, and prolong the life of the system
- Includes a one quart transparent oil reservoir, a visual sight guage for oil feed and a manual on/off valve
- Chain lubricator V20058 is the same as V20053 except that V20058 is equipped with an electric On/Off valve for remote control operation
- Can be adjusted to operate automatically only when the conveyor is running
- Both lubricators are shipped without a section of track
- Slot is to be cut in the field
NOTE: Not recommended for use in paint finishing systems.
Automatic Chain Lubricator V21516WS
The Unibilt Conveyor Chain Lubricator provides fully automatic oil lubrication at any desired interval.
- Nine (9) lubricating nozzles are individually are adjusted
- Provides positive and accurate metering to the load wheel
- Guide wheel bearings to each pivot point in the chain assembly
- Positive displacement type of actuator
- Guarantees the proper amount of lubricant at each point
- Eliminates over-oiling and dripping
The V21516WS automatic chain lubricator should always be used on systems with a high degree of contamination such as finishing systems with washers and ovens.
The lubricator is shipped complete with a 2' foot long section of track, eliminating track cutting or special mounting in the field.
NOTE: Not to be used with 4 wheel chain attachments.