FOB: Midwest warehouse
Southworth’s Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors are ideal for moving materials to and from mezzanines, lofts, basements and upper floors. Because they require no pits or penthouses, vertical conveyors can be installed without costly building modifications.
Southworth Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors offer:
- Posi-Stop: Southworth’s exclusive carrier brake is set in bearing supports to prevent freezing or sticking and to assure instant response.
- Replaceable, non-metallic wear ring: Extends cylinder life by eliminating metal-to-metal contact between rod stabilizing rings and cylinder walls.
- Safety stops prevent over-travel: Solid welded stops in mast assembly provide positive control even in the event of limit switch malfunction.
- Extra-rigid truss design masts: Angled cross members increase strength, minimize twisting and deflection for a more solid platform.
- Replaceable guide wheels: No torching or cutting; can be replaced in minutes with ordinary hand tools.
- Factory tested: All internal wiring factory installed and the completed lift is weight tested. Full Southworth One Year Warranty.
- Easy cylinder and seal replacements: The rod can be removed without destruction of the cylinder.
- Hard chromed rods: Provide smoother acting, reduced seal wear and extends life.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
Consult Material Flow for pricing and specifications.