WhisperTrax CA Series Curving with Straight Section Conveyors
SpanTech WhisperTrax CA Series Curving with Straight Section Conveyors provide the best flexibility for custom design into any configuration that fits within your strict specifications.
- Customizable conveyors.
- Wide selection of turning radius and varying straight lengths coming out of the curve.
- Provide dependable, nearly maintenance free operation.
- Multiple belt widths and curve angles available for a wide variety of applications.
- Speed range of 5 to 75 fpm (1.5 to 22.9 mpm) with custom speed ranges available.
- Increased load carrying capacity compared to belt conveyors.
- Durable acetal chain, self-tracking, nearly silent running, and may be taken apart at any link.
- Two-piece drive and idler sprockets for ease of replacement without shaft removal.
- Non-corroding stainless steel drive shaft, idler shaft, and fasteners.
- SpanLon wear strip and center support rail provide long-wearing, silent operation.
- No "take ups" with WhisperTrax conveyors, as you have with belt conveyors.
- Available in stainless steel or blue epoxy powder-coated steel for a long lasting finish.
- Truly modular design and construction allow conveyor sections to be added, removed or changed.
- Minimum product size capability varies by conveyor model and chain type.
- Ideal for transporting items around curves.
- Can handle small products down to 1" inch (25.4 mm) in diameter.
- Features 75mm left and right guides molded into the side links.
- Delivers positive retention of products during transportation through curves.
- Transfers products as small as 1.5" inches (38.1 mm) in diameter.