WhisperTrax CV Series Curving Conveyors
SpanTech WhisperTrax CV Series Curving Conveyors are single curve conveyors with minimum end lengths.
- Engineered to have the tightest turning radius in the industry.
- Provide dependable, nearly maintenance-free operation.
- Multiple belt widths and curve angles available for a wide variety of applications.
- Speed range of 5 to 75 fpm (1.5 to 22.9 mpm) with custom speed ranges available.
- Increased load carrying capacity compared to belt conveyors.
- Durable acetal chain, self-tracking, nearly silent running, and may be taken apart at any link.
- Two-piece drive and idler sprockets.
- Non-corroding stainless steel drive shaft, idler shaft, and fasteners.
- SpanLon wear strip and center support rail.
- No "take ups" with WhisperTrax conveyors.
- Available in stainless steel or blue epoxy powder-coated steel.
- Truly modular design and construction allow conveyor sections to be added, removed or changed.
- Minimum product size capability varies by conveyor model and chain type.
- Ideal for transporting items around curves.
- Can support objects down to 1" inch (25.4 mm) in diameter if no transfer is used.
- Tight knit of the chain lattice delivers a smooth base for small products.
- Features 75mm left and right guides molded into the side links.
- Provides positive retention of items during transportation through the curve.
- Transfers products as small as 1.5" inches (38.1 mm) in diameter.