WhisperTrax VO Series Vertical Offset Conveyors
SpanTech WhisperTrax VO Series Vertical Offset Conveyors have horizontal (level) sections at the beginning and the end of the conveyor. Multiple belt widths and curve angles are available for a wide variety of applications.
Removal of bulk product from a hopper and transportation of the product from one elevation to another.
- Multiple belt widths and curve angles available for a wide variety of applications.
- Speed range of 5 to 75 fpm (1.5 to 22.9 mpm) with custom speed ranges available.
- Increased load carrying capacity compared to belt conveyors.
- Durable acetal chain, self-tracking, nearly silent running, and may be taken apart at any link.
- Two-piece drive and idler sprockets for ease of replacement without shaft removal.
- Non-corroding stainless steel drive shaft, idler shaft, and fasteners.
- SpanLon wear strip and center support rail provide long-wearing, silent operation.
- No "take ups" with WhisperTrax conveyors, as you have with belt conveyors.
- Available in stainless steel or blue epoxy powder-coated steel for a long lasting finish.
- Truly modular design and construction allow conveyor sections to be added, removed or changed.
- Minimum product size capability varies by conveyor model and chain type.
- Perfect for moving flexible packaged items, end-to-end transfers, or where belt conveyors have been used.
- Delivers high friction flush surface as products are moved inclining or declining operations.
- Handles products as small as 1.5 inches (38.1 mm) in diameter when used with finger transfer.
- Delivers 75mm left and right guides molded into the side links of the chain.
- Provides positive retention.
- Features a 50mm pusher cleat.
- Used when side rails are not needed.
- Features 50mm pusher cleat and moving side guides.
- Typically used on inclines and declines.
- Features a 50mm scoop cleats and moving side guides.
- Typically used on more aggressive inclines and declines.
- Model Info