SpanTech WhsiperTrax WG Series Wedge Conveyor Units are uniquely designed to move items vertically up or down.
• Classic all-mechanical design.
• Requires no sensors or computer interface.
• Offers the simple reliability of all-mechanical movement.
• Wedge unit grabs the parts on the side, and off they go.
All products in a given production run must be the same size and must be rigid, like cartons or other containers.
WhisperTrax WG Series Wedge Units
• Two models available to suit a variety of Wedge conveyor applications.
1. MiniLink for lightweight products.
2. MultiSpan for heavier products. • Variable speed range available.
• No computers, software, or logic components needed.
• Flared entrance and exit for gentle product release.
• Identical design for inclining or declining.
• Speeds of up to 180 fpm (higher speeds available following engineering evaluation).
• Elevation changes of up to 30 feet.
• Readily interfaces with SpanTech conveyors or other existing conveyors.
• No caternary take-up – chain remains captured to the frame at all times.
• Compact design saves valuable floor space.
• Optional "adjustable" version accommodates changes in product size and pinch pressure.
• Available with powder coated steel or all-stainless construction.
• Non-corroding stainless steel drive shaft, idler shaft, and fasteners.
• 2.36" (60 mm) wide, 0.4" (10 mm) Brush-Top Polyurethane chain.
• Transports light items ranging from 1" (25.4mm) to 10" (254 mm) in height.
• Product width adjusts from 0 to 12" (305 mm).
• Stainless steel I-Beam frame.
• Features Santoprene and Polyurethane chain.
• Transports items ranging from 2" (51 mm) to 24" (610 mm) in height.
• Product width is adjustable from 0 to 24" (610 mm).
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!