FOB: Midwest warehouse
Featured Wheel Bearing:
Straight Roller Bearing
- Swivel Construction — 1/4" thick drop forged steel mounting plate; 1/4" x 2" plate steel legs robotically welded inside and outside to forged steel horn base.
- Kingpin — Sturdy 3/4" diameter integrally forged with mounting plate, guaranteed for life, and threaded for 3/4" lock nut.
- Main Load Bearing — CNC-machined 2-9/16" diameter raceway; 3/8" diameter hardened and polished steel balls.
- Secondary Load Bearing — 3/4" precision tapered thrust bearing counteracts radial thrust.
- Lubrication Fittings — Ball-check type in swivel assembly and in wheel hubs with tapered or straight roller bearings.
- Swivel top plate: 4" x 5", slotted bolt holes.
- Rigid top plate: 4" x 4-1/2", slotted bolt holes.
- traditional anti-friction bearing, best for manual applications where shock loading (but no side thrust) is prevalent
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!