The XLR is the new industry standard combining near-zero lowered height and a traditional pan-style lift, with the extremely low reach-over distance previously available in expensive maststyle lifts. The XLR has the industry lowest reach-over of 4", providing easy operator access to pallets and loads being built up or broken down over the side of the lift. The XLR family comes in both 36" and 48" travel models. Available in both hydraulic and pneumatic actuation. The XLR has platform sizes to meet all common load cube sizes.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Industry best 4" reach over
- Near zero lowered height
- Lubricated-for-life composite bearings on all pivot points
- Solid steel legs
- Turned, ground, polished and hard-chromed axle pins
- Double-wire braided hydraulic hoses
- Velocity fuses on cylinders
- Polyethylene reservoir
- Maintenance (safety) locks in base frame
- Factory tested to 110% of capacity
- Pre-wired power unit with UL approved and labeled control components
- Built and designed in accordance with ANSI MH29.1